My Interview with Give Him 5 Founder (and amazing human being): Michelle Gelineau
Give Him 5 is about encouraging you in your relationship with Jesus Christ and supporting you in your faith. We want you to KNOW Jesus Christ and to feel His great love. We want you to walk closely with Him as your friend and Savior. Life is too difficult to live it without Jesus. God created us to be close to Him. That is the goal! A relationship with Jesus Christ will change your life. Start with 5 minutes and you will never be the same.
A Sample of the Goodness that is Michelle Gelineau and Give Him 5. Sample Post from Facebook: Good Morning! You have been prayed for. Life is hard. Let’s pray for each other. Have a fantastic day and be sure to take some time and spend it with the Lord. If you are feeling stuck in your prayer time, you can try using one of these free audio recordings. There are five to choose from and they will lead you through your prayer time. Bless you. https://www.givehim5.com/
Journals, Give Him 5 Kits, Prayer, and So Much More
My December 2015, interview with Michelle Gelineau. Take a listen, YOU will not be disappointed. #GoodSoul #GreatAdvice #JesusLovesYou
A Seeking Heart Episode: Meeting God in the Upper Room
DISCLAIMER: Some of these books were sent by Franciscan Media for consideration for inclusion on A Seeking Heart, and a fair and honest review.
A Seeking Heart - Featuring: Cristina Trinidad - 4/7/17
On Today's Show - Cristina Trindad
For More with Cristina Trinidad:
Cristina and I also gushed about Stephanie Landsem's Book:
For 2017, A Seeking Heart underwent a few programming changes. While we still explore lots of good Catholic Spiritual Reading - I also wanted to introduce some of my favorite Catholic Bloggers. It is such a joy to hear their voices after reading their inspiring words for so long! This month also included a farewell to friend and past A Seeking Heart Show Producer - Jennifer Longworth.
Here are some of our guests from March:
Kirby Hoberg: Under Thy Roof
Amy Brooks: Prayer Wine Chocolate
Lydia Borja: Flourish in Hope
All the way from Canada ....
What a Wonderful Interview with Monica McConkey
Links from our chat to explore:
http://equippingcatholicfamilies.com/ - her blog
www.ArmaDei.com - and fabulous Shoppe
WHAT an ABSOLUTELY amazing story about Pope St. John Paul II:
Monica and her Hubby's Catholic Love Story:
A Treasure Chest of Traditions for Catholic Families (Book) - that just happened to be seen and endorsed by Pope St. John Paul II (no biggie! lol):
Hand in Hand with Jesus Faith Journal
Super Saints (Game Cards)
Super Saints Launch Video:
Super Saints How to Play (super quick video)
Check out this super cool NEW Product Line:
Journal Stamps...that will change the way you pray and journal
and Saints Stamps: invite the saints into your calendar or planner!
All Rights Reserved, Allison Gingras 2017
Images and Links courtesy Monica McConkey, All Rights Reserved 2017
Since Sarah Reinhard and I were both deeply moved by Sonja Corbitt's new book - FEARLESS (Ave Maria Press), we choose it as our topic for February's visit to A Seeking Heart with Allison Gingras
Some (of the many) Highlights:
For More about this Fabulous book - My Interview with the Author:
Discussions on the very real battle between believing in what you hope for; and the doubt in what is not seen!
Susan and I were both honored to be contributors
to this fabulous new daily devotional!
The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion
A Book of Daily Reflections
edited by Lisa M. Hendey and Sarah A. Reinhard • Part of the Catholicmom.com book series
Over 80 contributors--
we each contributed 4 reflections for this book!
Available now for pre-order
LAUNCHING: August 29th!
Cristina Trinidad - recurring guest with never a dull moment
Love the 4th Monday of the Month! That means A.S.H. guest - Cristina Trinidad - stops in to chat about:
- Planned Not Scripted fantabulous new #podcast #PNSpodcast from Cristina and Tiffany Walsh
- Secret Santa Prayer list .... a real thing ... FIND OUT MORE HERE! WHO doesn't want to have someone dedicated to prayer for their special intentions!!
- Why pray for those who have passed away? What is my PLAN FOR slipping into Heaven?
- What do Tattoos say about you? Are they Church 'appropriate'?
- Judge not lest ye be judged ... powerful Scripture; one that turned my life upside down!! The other - the measure upon which YOU measure others will be used to MEASURE YOU!! #yikes
- Being a welcoming church goer! IF they are in the same building - chances are you are seeking the same thing!! They are seeking to know Christ in a more profound way.
- Children and the Mass. For someone with a special needs child, Mass can be the hardest hour of our week! When Faith first came home, I was not yet interpreting the Liturgy for her. She does wear hearing aids - there are no outward signs for the inward struggle that was her first year in her new family, new country and learning language for the first time. Everything overwhelmed her - including the smells and sights of the Catholic Mass. How do we react to children's behavior and their parents has much more of an impact on that family's decision to come back for another week than you may think!
Learn more about Cristina Trinidad - her art and her heart - at Handmaid Embroidery!
All Rights Reserved, Allison Gingras
Images courtesy - Cristina Trinidad, Handmaid Embroidery
Academy Of The Immaculate
A Seeking Heart
Ave Maria Press
Give Him 5
Holy Cross Family Ministries
Pauline Books & Media
Sophia Institute Press
Women Faith Sharing
Year Of Mercy